Saturday

D I Y | BOW PUMP


Hello Everyone! Are these gorgeous or what?! YES! I love them. These heels made by AMINAH Abdul Jillil are stunning. Because they are so expensive I decided to do a DIY :) I purchased these babies for only $20. Not bad right!  Are you ready ladies!? Hope you all enjoy. xoxo






SUPPLIES 


Follow This Tutorial (Click Here



More Options Of Heels 
                     (click here)                       (click here)                        (click here)                    (click here

ENJOY! XOXO 






2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are WAY more creative than I am. I would have gotten the hot glue everywhere and completely ruined the shoes! I love what you did with these though. Great way to save some money and STILL remain fabulous! :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete