Tuesday

Chic With P I N K Trench





Trench Coats and Pea coats have really been a hot trend this season! 
My very own hot P I N K trench coat is so comfy! 
Nothing like bright colors in the fall. She's pretty and modest in her P I N K

DENIM X DENIM 
Denim has become a modern-day closet staple for everyone. And with an endless variety of indigo washes, specialty fabrics, and ever-evolving silhouettes, the styling possibilities are virtually endless. From jeans, shorts, and button-up shirts, chances are you have a few tried-and-true blues in your closet too! 

What I Wore |: Old Navy trench coat, Vintage denim button down dress (DIY shirt), 
ASOS denim jeans, beige ankle strap heels, & color block H&M clutch 

Simular: 
   denim shirt trench coat jeans

XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment