Thursday

About Mi

      MiSean Claron Who are you? Well, as you can see my name is MiSean Claron. I am one of Jehovahs Witnesses. I am 20 years young full of energy. I am plus size! Yes honey, Curvy girls are fabulous as well. I was raised in Los Angeles, CA and I currently reside in the Valley I lived in the Valley for about 4 years. I am a student photographer, choreographer and a fashionista. I enjoy sketching and plotting different designs. I love all types of fashion from the  1920s to the 2000s. I like to express myself through fashion. There is no limit to style! If you like it wear it . . . WORK IT! 

         I am deffinity new to bloodspot.com. as of Jan. 10 2013. I will be posting different things on here, such as OOTD, DIYs, Trends, Dos and Don'ts ect. I hope you all enjoy 

XOXO  








No comments:

Post a Comment